In the never ending quest to make the VZ-58 easier to operate and more ergonomic, I’ve replaced the factory magazine release with an aftermarket option. Specifically I’ve used the VZ-58/CZ-858 Extended Magazine Release from Dlask Arms Corp. of Delta British Columbia.
Listen to Canadian Patriot Podcast
Train with Ragnarok Tactical
Need Something to Read?
- Sig P226 TacOps Review
- Striker II GTX Uniform Boots Review
- NEA Bolt Carrier Group Initial Review
- Building an Improved First Aid Kit
- AR15 Upper Receiver Group Series - Part 1
- AR15 Upper Receiver Group Series - Part 2
- Fenix LD10 Review
- Sabre 2.0 Jacket Review
- Dlask VZ-58 Extended Magazine Release - Installation & Review
Top Tags3Gun 1911 Admin Ale Ammo BCG Beer belt books Boots Brown Ale Clothing CQB EDC Equipment Eyes Firearms Flashlight Full Auto Gear Guide Gunsmithing Interview IPA Jacket knife made in Canada magwell Match Optics parts patches Pistol Podcast preparedness Protection Pumpkin Review Rifle Ruby Ale Seasonal Shirt Shooting Shotgun SPR