UST 20-PLC6B-08 10-Day 6-AA Lantern; silly name, great lantern. A key step in preparing for a power failure is emergency lighting. Flashlights like the Fenix LD10 are a good start, but they are not always practical; try to light up a kitchen when cooking during a power outage with a flashlight. Ultimate Survival Gear also produces larger versions the lantern that use bigger batteries and have a longer run time. The lantern in this review is orange, but a variety of colours are available.
Listen to Canadian Patriot Podcast
Train with Ragnarok Tactical
Need Something to Read?
- Sig P226 TacOps Review
- Striker II GTX Uniform Boots Review
- NEA Bolt Carrier Group Initial Review
- Building an Improved First Aid Kit
- AR15 Upper Receiver Group Series - Part 1
- AR15 Upper Receiver Group Series - Part 2
- Fenix LD10 Review
- Sabre 2.0 Jacket Review
- Dlask VZ-58 Extended Magazine Release - Installation & Review
Top Tags3Gun 1911 Admin Ale Ammo BCG Beer belt books Boots Brown Ale Clothing CQB EDC Equipment Eyes Firearms Flashlight Full Auto Gear Guide Gunsmithing Interview IPA Jacket knife made in Canada magwell Match Optics parts patches Pistol Podcast preparedness Protection Pumpkin Review Rifle Ruby Ale Seasonal Shirt Shooting Shotgun SPR