Recently I joined Bryan to talk about CQB for a full episode on the Canadian Service Conditions Radio podcast. We talked a bit about my experiences with CQB and the upcoming match at Guelph Rod and Gun Club on October 19th. Bryan also sits down with Chuck and answer questions on getting started in CQB and Tim shows up…finally, and talks about his new pistol and curious reasons to not install an expensive match trigger after you buy it.
Listen to Canadian Patriot Podcast
Train with Ragnarok Tactical
Need Something to Read?
- Sig P226 TacOps Review
- Striker II GTX Uniform Boots Review
- NEA Bolt Carrier Group Initial Review
- Building an Improved First Aid Kit
- AR15 Upper Receiver Group Series - Part 1
- AR15 Upper Receiver Group Series - Part 2
- Fenix LD10 Review
- Sabre 2.0 Jacket Review
- Dlask VZ-58 Extended Magazine Release - Installation & Review
Top Tags3Gun 1911 Admin Ale Ammo BCG Beer belt books Boots Brown Ale Clothing CQB EDC Equipment Eyes Firearms Flashlight Full Auto Gear Guide Gunsmithing Interview IPA Jacket knife made in Canada magwell Match Optics parts patches Pistol Podcast preparedness Protection Pumpkin Review Rifle Ruby Ale Seasonal Shirt Shooting Shotgun SPR